SBurban Jungle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brokeback Gay Boys(Jake/John)

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Brokeback Gay Boys(Jake/John) Empty Brokeback Gay Boys(Jake/John)

Post  midnightVigilante Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:59 pm

Jake was grinning as he merged over to the exit lane. This weekend he was going camping. Yes, he went camping just about every weekend. But this weekend was going to be different. John was coming with him this time. Mr. Egbert thought it was a great idea when Jake had mentioned he'd like the younger male to go with him sometime. Some fresh air and being outside for a few days would do John some good.

Jake's stomach was twisting and turning. A whole weekend with just John. God, how he adored his younger cousin. Okay so him and Jane weren't actually related to him. But the Egbert/Crocker clan had always been family to him. Every since he was little, it was always The Harley's, English's, Egbert's, and Crocker's together as a family.

This was going to be the greatest. Hiking, rock climbing, rappelling, swimming, biking, cooking with a dutch oven, and so much more. And he'd get to do all of that with John. Maybe even sneak some cuddles in later at night. Jake could hardly wait. Even if he couldn't express he true feeling to his younger companion he'd still have a great time.

"Ready for an adventure Johnny boy?" Jake was practically bouncing in his seat. "Just you, me, and the great outdoors."

midnightVigilante
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

http://fullmetalaradia.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Brokeback Gay Boys(Jake/John) Empty Re: Brokeback Gay Boys(Jake/John)

Post  cacklingMarionette Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:14 pm

When Dad had said that he was going on a camping trip with Jake, John couldn't be any more excited. Just the two of them for the entire weekend, with no one else. Jake was definitely someone that John looked up to, not only as a role model, but he was pretty much his favorite cousin. He was great at, well...pretty much everything. Even getting swoons from the ladies.

John was having a hard time in that department lately. Having just been dumped from his relationship, he was also looking forward to this being a distraction. He needed something else on his mind, something to help him forget. Especially since what she said had his mind spinning.

Was it possible that he really was gay?
Or that he at least liked guys too?

He wasn't sure, but he wasn't going to let it get to him this weekend.
He looked over at his cousin and grinned at how excited he was. "You sure love camping, don't you?" He chuckled. "Just as ready as I'll ever be, Jakey boy."
cacklingMarionette
cacklingMarionette
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  midnightVigilante Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:24 pm

Jake felt like there was a herd of butterflies in his stomache. Was a large group of butterflies a herd? Pack? Swarm? Whatever, that didn't matter right now. He chuckled and reached over to ruffle John's hair. "It's my one true love. We're going to have so much fun John. I come here all the time. We'll get some muscle on you. Teach you some surivival skills. This is going to be great!" The drove into a large camping area, heading towards the back. Most of the other campers were staying towards the front. There was less and less as they made there way down a long stretch of road.

midnightVigilante
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  cacklingMarionette Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:24 am

"Dude, I'm capable!" John protested.He had been on his fair share of trips, after all. "Just cause you come out here practically every weekend and I don't doesn't mean I don't have any of those things." Which was the truth after all. "...Just not as much as you."

He watched out the window as the campers showed up less and less until they were nearly on an unflattened path. Some part of him liked the fact that they were away from everyone. More privacy for the both of them.
...But privacy for what?

"Are we there yeeeeeeeeeeeeeet?" John asked in a mocking childish tone.
cacklingMarionette
cacklingMarionette
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  midnightVigilante Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:32 pm

Jake laughed as he pulled into an empty campsite. There was a pit to start a fire and nothing else. The nearest campsite to theirs was a mile either way down the road. These were the sites Jake loved most. He was free to do whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted. And there was never anyone else around to bother him. Of course John wouldn't be a bother. Jake always enjoyed his younger cousin's company. Jane was wonderful company as well. But he and John had so much more in common. They connected better.

Jake put his jeep in park before looking over to grin at his companion. "We're here."

midnightVigilante
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  cacklingMarionette Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:46 pm

As soon as the Jeep was in park, he jumped out of the car and stretched with a loud groan. "Damn, that was a long ass drive." He whined as he felt his back crack with each movement. "Mmmm, let's get set up then." He turned and grinned at Jake, walking with him to the trunk to unload all of their stuff. "Should we do the tent first?"
cacklingMarionette
cacklingMarionette
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  midnightVigilante Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:53 pm

Jake hopped out as well, pocketing his keys. He was chuckling as he made his way to the back. He frowned and blinked several times after John asked his question. Tent? He hadn't brought a tent. The older boy never used one. "I didn't bring one. I always sleep outside here."

midnightVigilante
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  cacklingMarionette Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:21 pm

"Huh. Dad always brought a tent." He said with a shrug. "Do we at least sleep on something? Like sleeping bags?" He asked him before frowning. "Actually. Lemme just wait for you to tell me what to do. It avoids stupid questions."
cacklingMarionette
cacklingMarionette
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  midnightVigilante Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:31 pm

Jake was laughing again as he ruffled John's hair. "It's quite alright John. Ask anything you need to. Yes, I did pack sleeping bags." The older boy checked the time before opeing his back hatch. "It's about dinner time. Why don't we have something to eat. We can do some exploring before bed."

midnightVigilante
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  cacklingMarionette Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:35 pm

John made a face when his hair was ruffled, but he simply swatted Jake's hand away in a playful manner. "Sure. What did you bring for food?" He asked his cousin, eyes scanning the supplies in the back of the truck for any trace of a cooler.
cacklingMarionette
cacklingMarionette
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  midnightVigilante Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:48 pm

Jake started moving gear and equipment out of the way. "For tonight, we have hamburger patties and potatoes."

midnightVigilante
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  cacklingMarionette Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:54 pm

John waited patiently for Jake to give him something to do, though he nodded at their choice of dinner. "Sounds great." He said.
cacklingMarionette
cacklingMarionette
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  midnightVigilante Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:56 pm

Jake took the cooler out before grabbing a bag that had been sitting next to it. "I can handle making dinner by myself tonight. I've got the fire covered too. Anything specific you want to do after dinner?"

midnightVigilante
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  cacklingMarionette Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:04 pm

"Isn't there anything I can do?" He asked him, looking back towards the truck. "Nothin' in particular." Then he paused. "Actually. We should go swimming."
cacklingMarionette
cacklingMarionette
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  midnightVigilante Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:13 pm

Jake walked over to the fire pit. "I don't need any help tonight. But you can help tomorrow." He set the food supplies down before moving to the tree line to gather kindling. "Swimming it is right after dinner clean. Why don't you look around?"

midnightVigilante
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  cacklingMarionette Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:17 pm

John pouted a little at that. All he really wanted was to help out somehow; it made him feel like a child. "I'll just watch you." He stated. "Maybe I'll learn something new."
cacklingMarionette
cacklingMarionette
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  midnightVigilante Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:19 pm

Jake grinned and winked at him. "Good idea Johhny boy. Watching is always a great way to learn." He went back to the fire pit after gathering enough kindling and twigs for a small fire.

midnightVigilante
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  cacklingMarionette Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:36 am

John nodded before moving over to a nearby stump, plopping down on it so that he could get a proper seat. He placed his head in his hands and watched as Jake did his camping thing.
cacklingMarionette
cacklingMarionette
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  midnightVigilante Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:55 pm

It only took five minutes for Jake to get a fire started. He was humming as he grabbed the small skillet he needed from the supply bag, then grabbed the bag of frozen bigger. "There's 8 in the pack. I'm just going to make all of them. Don't worry we have plenty enough left."

midnightVigilante
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  cacklingMarionette Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:46 pm

John was mentally taking notes on the proper fire-starting technique when his eyes widened at the amount of burgers Jake was going to make. "How many of those are you even going to eat??" He asked, tilting his head a little. Honestly, they didn't have a proper place to wrap them up if they didn't eat them all. Though he wasn't entirely aware of just how much Jake could eat...
cacklingMarionette
cacklingMarionette
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  midnightVigilante Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:38 pm

Jake was laughing again as he broke up the patties into chunks before tossing them in the skillet. "I can easily eat 4 or 5 of these by myself. Sometimes the whole package." He reached into the bag, pulling out two medium sized cans of sliced potatoes. He used the small can opener on his key chain to pop them open and dump them in as well. "I'm sure most of this will get eaten. You're a big boy John. I'm sure you eat plenty enough."

midnightVigilante
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  cacklingMarionette Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:25 pm

"Uh huh." He said as he watched. It was a wonder Jake wasn't bigger around the middle with how much he ate. But then again, it wasn't like he ate unhealthy foods. And he was always active with activities and such.

John decided to take back that first thought. Maybe if he worked as hard as Jake did, then maybe he'd lose this last remaining baby fat. It wasn't enough to grab a handful, but it still bugged him. He was 18 for crying out loud. 

A few minutes later, John made a soft sound with a smile. "Smells good."
cacklingMarionette
cacklingMarionette
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  midnightVigilante Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:33 pm

Jake smiled at him. "Glad you're excited already. This tastes great! I promise it does." He reached in their supply bag for a bottle of seasoning. He shook it over the skillet a few times before putting it back. He winked at the younger male. "I want you to eat as much as you need. Gotta get some bulk on you." It amazed Jake how little his younger cousin was. He would never call Jane fat persay, but she was a larger lady. But a very pretty lady regardless. "You're like a little bean pole."

midnightVigilante
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  cacklingMarionette Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:42 pm

"Yeah, I've been trying to work on that." John said as he sat a little straighter, raising an arm to flex his muscles. "I've actually been lifting weights since the last time you saw me. There's a little more muscle there- I know, I measured." He said with a snicker. "No where near your level though." His smile softened into something a little softer. "I'm gonna try to get as big as you."
cacklingMarionette
cacklingMarionette
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  midnightVigilante Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:46 pm

Jake laughed and reached over to ruffle John's hair. "I can see that. You're becoming quite the strong little gentleman there. I bet your father is so proud." He turned his attention back to the food, mixing it up a bit.

midnightVigilante
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next