SBurban Jungle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love is Love (multiple pairings)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Love is Love (multiple pairings) - Page 3 Empty Re: Love is Love (multiple pairings)

Post  midnightVigilante Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:13 am

Dave practically screamed with pleasure. He was trembling slightly as Dirk was thrusting harder. "Almost."

midnightVigilante
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

http://fullmetalaradia.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Love is Love (multiple pairings) - Page 3 Empty Re: Love is Love (multiple pairings)

Post  cacklingMarionette Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:16 am

Dirk didn't relent at all. He kept up the pace, staring down at his lover with lust-filled half lidded eyes, watching the faces he was making, drinking in every sound he made.
cacklingMarionette
cacklingMarionette
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  midnightVigilante Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:41 pm

Dave shuddered when he looked up to see his twin staring at him. He made a mewling sound and jerked his hips as his orgasm hit him.

midnightVigilante
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  cacklingMarionette Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:59 pm

Dirk huffed hard at the clenching around him, thrusting rapidly into his twin as he finally reached his orgasm as well.
cacklingMarionette
cacklingMarionette
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  midnightVigilante Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:10 am

Dave pulled his twin down to nuzzle him. He was panting slightly as he shifted his hips. "Incredible Dirk. Absolutely incredible."

midnightVigilante
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  cacklingMarionette Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:14 am

"Keep talking about yourself like that and your ego will quadruple." Dirk mused as he nuzzled his twin back, peppering his face with loving kisses as his thrusts slowed down to a love-making pace.
cacklingMarionette
cacklingMarionette
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  midnightVigilante Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:17 am

Dave giggled softly and grinned. "You're such a dork. And I love you." He moved to kiss his twin.

midnightVigilante
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  cacklingMarionette Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:37 am

"Look who's talking? I love you too, booger." He grinned before sharing a passionate kiss with his twin.

Bro hung up and nodded. "Everything's set up."
cacklingMarionette
cacklingMarionette
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  midnightVigilante Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:40 am

Dave hummed as he eagerly kissed back.

Dick was grumbling as he joined them from the kitchen. "Same on my end."

Jake was fidegty as he waited for John. He had called the younger boy close to half an hour ago. He should have been there by now. Maybe he had been held up by traffic. Grandpa and Jade were both gone for the evening, thankfully giving them some privacy.

midnightVigilante
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  cacklingMarionette Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:13 am

Traffic was definitely a factor, as well as the set up that was on his mind. He loved Jake, that was certain, but he had been crushing on Dave for such a long time. When he finally pulled up to Jake's house, he got out and walked up to the door, knocking on it.
cacklingMarionette
cacklingMarionette
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  midnightVigilante Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:29 am

Jake was at the door almost instantly. "John." He moved to the side to let the younger boy in. "I believe you got a call from one of the older Strider brothers today as well."

midnightVigilante
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  cacklingMarionette Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:51 am

John's smile practically vanished at the comment, sighing softly as he walked inside. "Yeah. Bro called me." He turned to look at him now. "I'm assuming you got called on for Dirk?"
cacklingMarionette
cacklingMarionette
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  midnightVigilante Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:57 am

Jake sighed as he closed the door. "Indeed I was. Mr Strider was quite persistant that I take Dirk out on a date." He huffed as he kicked out the carpet. "I'm quite certain Dirk doesn't even like me. Said I'm too much of a buffoon for his taste."

midnightVigilante
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  cacklingMarionette Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:09 am

John frowned lightly and stepped forward, leaning up a little to press a firm kiss to his lips. He pulled away after a moment to smile at him. "I don't think you're a buffoon."
cacklingMarionette
cacklingMarionette
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  midnightVigilante Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:15 am

Jake wrapped his arms around the smaller boy's waist, keeping his close. He was frowning as he thought. "I don't really like any of this. Why are they so concerned with getting those two on dates with us? I thought everyone knew about us."

midnightVigilante
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  cacklingMarionette Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:33 am

John shrugged a little, resting his head on his shoulder. "Maybe it's Dave and Dirk they're concerned about? Maybe something happened and they need a distraction?"
cacklingMarionette
cacklingMarionette
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  midnightVigilante Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:39 am

Jake pressed his forehead to John's. Why did everyone have to keep reminding the older boy of his lingering feelings for Dirk. The older Strider twin had made it very clear he had no romantic or sexual interest in his best friend. Jake had been extremely upset, but kept quiet. John had always been there for him. Everytime he was upset or when he cried over having his heart broken. Becoming lovers had brought nothing but joy to Jake's life. Why did it seem like the universe was hellbent on ruining that?

"What should we do lovey?"

midnightVigilante
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  cacklingMarionette Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:41 am

John hummed softly, leaning in for a more tender kiss before glancing around. "Are we alone?"
cacklingMarionette
cacklingMarionette
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  midnightVigilante Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:43 am

Jake slowly nodded. "Yes. Gramps and Jade are both gone for the evening. They won't be back until much later."

midnightVigilante
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  cacklingMarionette Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:21 pm

John hummed as he dipped his neck down to press a firm kiss to neck, peppering his tanned skin with kisses.
cacklingMarionette
cacklingMarionette
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3