SBurban Jungle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There's No Such Thing As Too Much Love (Dave/Cal/Bro)

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

There's No Such Thing As Too Much Love (Dave/Cal/Bro) - Page 3 Empty Re: There's No Such Thing As Too Much Love (Dave/Cal/Bro)

Post  Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:15 am

He groaned while he laughed, wiggling his hips in favor of trying to get Bro's mouth dislodged from the skin there.

Back to top Go down

There's No Such Thing As Too Much Love (Dave/Cal/Bro) - Page 3 Empty Re: There's No Such Thing As Too Much Love (Dave/Cal/Bro)

Post  solarOrigins Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:20 am

"'ey!" Bro protested, accidentally biting down a little on the protruding hip as it was suddenly thrust into his mouth due to Dave's wiggling. He pinned Dave down with a forearm across his stomach, propping himself up on his free arm. "Watch it, I can still hurt you by accident"
solarOrigins
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

http://spazzterror.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:32 am

Dave didn't make a sound of discomfort as would be expected from the older Strider. When he felt his teeth dig into his hip, his breathing hitched and his eyes widened from behind his shades. The blush on his cheeks radiated and he gripped Bro a little too hard.

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:37 am

Bro tilted his shades down so he could give Dave a look over the top of them. "What? Did you like that or something?" he asked, smirking suddenly.
solarOrigins
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:44 am

Dave sputtered before trying to move, finding he couldn't with the arm pinning him down to the futon. He seemed to blush harder at the question, though he was trying not to. "I never said that." He said quietly but quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:51 am

"You never denied it either." Bro replied. He continued to smirk at Dave for a few minutes longer before dipping his head back down and nipping at Dave's hip.
solarOrigins
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:33 am

Dave moved to stop the older man from repeating the action, but before he could tug Bro away, that delicious feeling was back on his hip. He bit back a low moan that wanted to sound, closing his eyes tightly. "Bro, stop...What happened to not touching me?" He inquired, his voice beginning to quiver.

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:38 am

"I never said I wouldn't tease you." Bro replied. "Besides, I can always just tell Cal about all the little things I find"
solarOrigins
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:39 am

"What's the point of teasing me this way, hm? I know this isn't irony. You got a thing for me or something?" He questioned with a snort, trying to push his head away from his hip, but all he managed to do was lightly pap the side of his head.

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:43 am

"Nah." Bro replied lightly. "Sometimes its just nice to tease." He shifted so he was propped up on his elbow, using his hand to give Dave's hip a squeeze.
solarOrigins
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:46 am

"Nnngh, sick bastard..." He mumbled half heartedly as his hips seemed to twitch and move closer to the touches Bro was giving. The man had a magic touch, he could definitely say that. Jesus, he can only imagine what else he was good at.

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:50 am

Bro smirked. "If you really want me to stop, I will. All you have to do is tell me what you want me to do and I'll do it" he stated, tracing the curve of the bone with his thumb.
solarOrigins
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:55 am

The mere touches had Dave shuddering in delight. He was conflicting with himself over this. He honestly didn't want Bro to stop, the sensations he knew he was creating were retaining Dave into a near relaxed state, all while giving him pleasing feelings. On the other hand, he did want Bro to stop, mainly for the reason being that it was Bro who was touching him like this all while fully knowing what he was doing to him.

In the end, Dave only emitted a sound of frustration that nearly sounded like a moan.

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:06 am

Bro chuckled. "What was that?" he asked. His fingers toyed with the top of Dave's jeans. "I didn't quite get that"
solarOrigins
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:11 am

What was wrong with him? He couldn't make any sound or move that was in the form of protest to Bro's actions, and he inwardly cursed himself to hell for it. This was wrong, and even though Bro claimed for it to be just teasing, he couldn't help but think otherwise. He emitted a small muffled whimper when the top of his jeans were toyed with, unable to form the words that were screaming in his head.

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:15 am

Bro stopped when he heard Dave whimper. "Dave? You okay?" he asked, moving his hands to the bed. "If you want me to stop, I will, I don't have to play gay chicken if you don't want me to"
solarOrigins
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:22 am

Dave gave a half snort, raising a brow and looking at him. "You don't give me enough credit dude, seriously." He said, trying to hide the fact that now that Bro had stopped, he wanted him to do it again.

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:27 am

"Well, when you whimper like a girl." Bro pointed out. "So what's the plan? We still playin Gay chicken or what?"
solarOrigins
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:51 am

"Come at me, bro." He said with a smirk, though the lighter blush was still clearly visible on his cheeks.

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:58 am

Bro smirked and dipped his head to bite down lightly on Dave's hip again. He really seemed to like it, so why not spoil him a little.
solarOrigins
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:00 am

Dave relaxed a little more, resting his head back down on the futon. Again, his hips jerked up into the teasing nibblings, his masochistic side wanting more of a feel of Bro's teeth.

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:17 am

"If you're not careful, you'll make me bite harder than I mean to." Bro warned. "You're jerking too much."
solarOrigins
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:33 am

"I can't help how my body reacts, man." He said, rolling his half lidded eyes. "Bite me harder then. Maybe I'll learn and won't jerk as much."

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:35 am

Bro snorted. "Oh yeah? Well then maybe I should." he replied. He nipped him again and when he jerked into his mouth, he bit down harder. Not enough to bruise of course.
solarOrigins
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:41 am

Once again, a sound of pleasure in the form of a hiss slipped out of Dave's mouth as he was bitten rather than one of pain. His eyes slipped shut now, not even caring that is was Bro. He only cared about how fucking good this felt.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next