SBurban Jungle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There's No Such Thing As Too Much Love (Dave/Cal/Bro)

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

There's No Such Thing As Too Much Love (Dave/Cal/Bro) - Page 15 Empty Re: There's No Such Thing As Too Much Love (Dave/Cal/Bro)

Post  Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:04 pm

Dave gave a small groan as he slowly extended his body into a stretch before letting it go lax. "Great." He said sarcastically. Then he looked up at Bro, into those crimson eyes that he shared. "...To be honest, I never expected you to actually go along with it."

Back to top Go down

There's No Such Thing As Too Much Love (Dave/Cal/Bro) - Page 15 Empty Re: There's No Such Thing As Too Much Love (Dave/Cal/Bro)

Post  solarOrigins Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:13 pm

"Neither did I" Bro admitted. "I kind of blanked at 'if I watch' when Cal said it. Then really it was a blur until you were making those fucking sinful noises." He let his hands rub Dave's body gently, massaging his sides. "What're you gonna say if they ask you why you're walking funny at school tomorrow?"
solarOrigins
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

http://spazzterror.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:18 pm

His eyes drifted midway, making a soft sound at the rubbings. He shrugged at the question. "Maybe I can say I fell down the stairs. Bruised my hip." He said.

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:25 pm

"Or your ass. You have some pretty creative ways of falling" Bro replied. "This feel okay?" he asked, settling his hands at Dave's hips.
solarOrigins
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:27 pm

He gave a snort and rolled his eyes. "Is that supposed to be a compliment?" He shook his head lightly, the corners of his mouth tugging into a smile. "Yeah...Feels nice."

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:39 pm

"I guess you could say that." Bro chuckled. "Maybe if you're lucky, I'll give you a full body massage when I get home from work tomorrow"
solarOrigins
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:35 pm

Dave hummed softly and grinned. "That would be nice of you. But you don;t have to dude, seriously. You're beat after work."

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:37 pm

"Yeah, and I bet you can't walk across the room right now, because I bet you can't get up." Bro replied. "I'll live. I work a seven hour shift, then I have a gig that night. Plenty of time for you."

Last edited by solarOrigins on Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
solarOrigins
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:40 pm

"Oh come on, it's not that bad." He said, though he didn't move to try. He was just being stubborn, and he was just getting used to being around Bro so much at one time. Finally he mumbled. "Fine, if you say so."

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:50 pm

"I do say so" Bro smirked. He leaned down and started kissing the side of Dave's neck.
solarOrigins
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:51 pm

He softly exhaled, tilting his head to expose more of his neck. The bite marks from earlier were starting to show, the bruising process still taking place.

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:01 pm

Bro grunted as he pulled back. "What about your neck?" he asked gently. "How're you gonna explain that?"
solarOrigins
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:27 pm

"Escaped a hoard of cannibals." He said with an amused snort. "Got any of that makeup left? That'll cover them up, at least enough to where they don't look like bite marks."

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:31 pm

"I think, but I don't think any of it is in your pasty ass skin tone" Bro replied, only slightly serious. "I think all I have left is my skin tone, and I'm a little darker than you and Cal."
solarOrigins
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:37 pm

Dave frowned, thinking of something else. "Only thing I can think of is a dry bar of soap. That works on hickeys, but bite marks I'm not so sure." He gave a sigh and looked at him. "So what do I do?"

Last edited by dementedIcon on Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:44 pm

"I don't know, I can give you some cash and you can stop someplace and pic up some concealer on your way to school" Bro suggested. "Or you can lie through your teeth and and talk about some chick you banged"
solarOrigins
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:32 am

"I'd rather go with the concealer." He said, giving Bro's chest a few pokes. "I'd rather not join the ranks of sluttery in my school, thanks."

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:33 pm

Bro chuckled and kissed at Dave's neck again. "Don't you let them believe that you're amazing in bed anyway?" he asked, letting his hands start roaming Dave's body again.
solarOrigins
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:15 pm

He chuckles and tilts his head again. "Yeah. But that doesn't mean I go strutting around fucking random people. I like to have people think I have my standards." He leaned up and nuzzled Bro's cheek with his own, his breath ghosting across Bro's lips as he spoke. "You think I'm amazing in bed?"

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:30 pm

"Maybe a little. That was your first time, and you handled it pretty good. Kept up really good." Bro smirked. "Pretty soon you'll be able to give back just as good as you get during sex."
solarOrigins
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:32 pm

Dave chuckled and smirked, leaning the rest of the way to press a kiss to Bro's lips before laying back down. He gave a yawn, still waking up from his sex-induced sleep. "Cal still asleep?"

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:46 pm

"I would assume. Its like nine. I was starting to think you were going to sleep the whole night" Bro replied, shifting to sit up next to him.
solarOrigins
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:48 pm

"I'm the the best person when it comes to sleeping. Most of the time anyway. You know I have random insomnia attacks." He said with a chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:56 pm

"I know." Bro smirked "I am well aware. You were like that even as a baby." He leaned down and kissed Dave's forehead. "Tell you what, when you feel better, we can do something like that again. Sound good?"
solarOrigins
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:58 pm

"Sounds great." He said before trying to stretch again, having a little more success this time. He wondered if he was going to be able to go back to sleep since he had slept a little. That was always the problem he seemed to have: falling asleep at the worst times and as a result, unable to go back to sleep when he needed to.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next