SBurban Jungle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Little Highblood (Equius/Gamzee)

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

My Little Highblood (Equius/Gamzee) - Page 4 Empty Re: My Little Highblood (Equius/Gamzee)

Post  Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:17 am

Gamzee sort of just stared at the smiling face, not quite sure of why he did it. More so of, why he allowed himself to use the others blood to do it. His motherfuckin' blood. Though, he had to admit that the "paint" was a lovely shade of blue. At the other's words, he looked over at him before returning his gaze to his work. "I dunno...Sorta, I guess." He said slowly, as if his mind was still trying to process the correct words. "Like, I fee different, but I can't explain it. It's like...obscure to my comprehension..." He said, blinking. Why the hell did he use those words? Those were some big ass words, what were they doing in his mouth?

Back to top Go down

My Little Highblood (Equius/Gamzee) - Page 4 Empty Re: My Little Highblood (Equius/Gamzee)

Post  raunchyJanitor Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:01 am

The sudden, curious change in the highblood's vocabulary peeked Equius's curiosity and his gaze was no longer set on the blood mural dripping along his wall. It was remarkable how much progress they were making and he didn't want to hinder the potential by stopping now. "Perhaps another illustration may shed some light upon the uncertainty?" He asked, refraining from running his hands over one another as it was getting more blood on the ground and less of keeping the paint supplies in place for further use. The blueblood tried not to seem too excited with the way he offered his cupped hands to the Capricorn, though the eagerness could easily be read in his unshielded eyes.
raunchyJanitor
raunchyJanitor
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

http://bunnyhopp.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:32 am

The clown looked at him before returning his gaze to the blood in his hands. He wasn't too sure if he wanted any light shed on the uncertainty. The thoughts running through his head, the actions he was doing, they all scared him. With a swallow, he glanced into those broken shades before returning it to the small pool of blue blood. Giving a half-hearted reluctant sigh, he dipped his fingers into the 'paint' before moving to a clear spot on the wall. Rather than drawing another face,, he drew the word 'hOnK' beside it.

Back to top Go down

Post  raunchyJanitor Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:43 pm

Despite the other troll's apparent reluctance, Equius was pleased to see that he wasn't refusing to comply all together. It was thrilling that they had gotten so far that he was becoming even more excited, if that was at all possible, by the potential for tomorrow. Slowly, he turned from the drawings on the wall and stepped back to where the towels were, picking up the last two clean ones available. "You have done... exceedingly well today," he commented finally, offering the first towel to the highblood of course, heedless of his own injury. "Perhaps next time the blood will be drawn from an injury of your own doing?" He inquired calmly, as though there was nothing disturbing about what he was suggesting. This was gentlemanly small talk as far as he was concerned.
raunchyJanitor
raunchyJanitor
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:56 am

Despite being offered the towel for his own usage, he took hold of it only to press it to Equius's own wound. No matter what, he always seemed to have that kind hearted nature hidden along the fibers that was his Sopor-high. He looked at him with mainly concern. He wasn't sure if the Sagittarius meant a self inflicted wound or one inflicted onto him from the clown. Either choice wasn't the most pleasant. "Maybe." He said tiredly, feeling he had enough of these lessons for one day. He'd feel better after cracking open a Faygo and chowing down on a pie.

Back to top Go down

Post  raunchyJanitor Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:44 am

The reverse role in the hemospectrum that the highblood was performing for Equius made the pointed tips of his ears tinge a similar shade of blue to that on the wall and on his hands. He felt both strangely irritated and humbled by Gamzee's gesture, making him press his lips into a flattened frown as he considered his options. If he tried to pull his hand away, he would clearly be refusing his superior's selfless gesture and that was something he couldn't fathom allowing to happen. The only better option he had was to leave his hand suspended in mid-air where it was, too scared to move it away.

His eyes were constantly darting away from the highblood's gaze, determined to look at anything else in the room that wasn't that expression of concern Gamzee was giving him. "It's getting late," he noted finally, keeping up his staring contest between something over the Capricorn's shoulder and the floor. "I don't suppose you would care to stay for dinner?" He would be glad to accommodate the other troll, but something in his gut told him that the chances of Gamzee wishing to extend his visit was fairly low after today's theatrics. Still, couldn't say he didn't try.

(fffff, sorry I took so long to reply to this, I swear, I kept trying to work on it, would get a little paragraph in, then either writer's block would hit me or I would start working on another post and accidentally exit out of this tab. I've written this post three times now, was almost finished with it once then had to restart my comp and was demotivated to write it all over again; it got so ridiculous. Wow, this apology got long. Long story short: sorry for the wait.)
raunchyJanitor
raunchyJanitor
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:46 pm

"Maybe next time, brother." He said, his half lidded eyes staring at Equius's hand. The wound really wasn't that bad. It was just in an awkward place. He took the events of this lesson in mind, wondering if it was really worth it. Well, if he could paint the motherfuckin' walls with blood, then he sure as hell could do anything else Equius threw at him. "When should I come back?" He inquired, lifting the towel to see if the wound was still bleeding.

(Oh no worries! It's cool.)

Back to top Go down

Post  raunchyJanitor Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:11 pm

Equius truly wasn't certain as to whether that was a decision that should be left up to him, being the one in charge of a higher blood's destination at an allotted time. He tilted his head and studied his injury along with Gamzee, curious as to how he could possibly still have any fluids left in his system after all of this. It had stopped bleeding, thankfully, but he kept his hand where it was, waiting for the other troll to cease nursing it which he shouldn't be doing in the first place. However, this was Gamzee and it simply was... how he was.

"When would you prefer to return?" He asked instead, hoping that his response wasn't too irritating in its neutrality over the unsettled date.

(Holyshit one month later. fasdnijpgaspokmasfd. D: I promise to keep these posts more frequent from now on, good lord.)
raunchyJanitor
raunchyJanitor
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:18 am

Gamzee gave a thoughtful hum, mentally going over his agenda: sleep, eat, crack open some Faygo, chow down on a pie, gaze longingly out at the ocean. In other words, nothing what-so-fucking-ever. "Anytime that's convenient for you, bro." He drawled. "I'm free all the motherf--...time." He said, frowning at his almost slip up. "Ain't got much to do 'round my hive, you know?" He looked up at the cracked shades, finally releasing the bluebloods hand. "Make sure you take care of that." He said with a nod.

(It's okay, really! Shooshpap :> )

Back to top Go down

Post  raunchyJanitor Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:03 am

"Ah, well," Equius began, holding the towel in place where Gamzee's hand had been keeping it. "I suppose tomorrow would be ideal as it would seem that my schedule is like-wise barren."

This was a lie, he had plenty of things he needed to work on, including a few modifications to his robots' fighting techniques. Beating them all in a span of ten minutes was not nearly enough time to be deemed a 'work out'. Not only that, but smashing them to pieces meant that he had to build more of them to take their place and each time he had a fight, he made a little tradition for himself to add another two robots for the next round. But he wanted to make sure that the highblood didn't feel insignificant when a lesser blood had things on their schedule. Whenever a highblood was involved, nothing else on the day's planner should matter. Everything else was trivial in comparison.

"Same time tomorrow, then?" He asked, making sure that it was an acceptable date and time even though Gamzee said that he was free 'pretty much whenever'. But who knows, maybe he would want to take a day off before returning to the lesserblood's hive? Yes, surely it was a repulsive place to be for someone of such a higher class. He should remember to tidy it up as soon as the Capricorn left.
raunchyJanitor
raunchyJanitor
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:02 pm

The Capricorn didn't answer at first. He was just sort of staring blankly, deadpanning at the other. One might think it was because of something Equius had said, but really, he was just zoning out. Again. Slowly, the words seemed to process in his mind and he smiled, beamed at the other. "Sure thing, bro. Sounds cool to me."

Truthfully, he couldn't wait to come back. The lessons, albeit eerie, were interesting to him. Plus, the blue-blood's place was nice, a lot nicer than his own. And definitely a lot tidier. Scattered pie tins and empty Faygo bottles were strewn across his hive, a project of cleaning long overdue. He'd have to take care of that. Eventually.

Back to top Go down

Post  raunchyJanitor Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:52 pm

The Sagittarius watched the Capricorn's blank stare light up once he finished speaking for a moment, a faint twinge of irritation striking him at how out of tune with the world the indigo-blooded troll was. Of course, it was not a requirement for someone of a higher status to think much of his opinion or even regard it at all as it was Gamzee's right to ignore him as he pleased, but it still irked him all the same. If he thought that the long pauses in the highblood's trollian chats were aggravating, he should have presumed them to be just as much, if not more, grating in person.

"Excellent. Then let me see you to the door," he stated in a strained, polite tone, turning and walking at a leisurely pace towards the entrance to the little training room. He made sure not to move too fast so as not to seem like he was urgent for the highblood's departure, having no intention of insulting Gamzee on any grounds.
raunchyJanitor
raunchyJanitor
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:32 am

If Gamzee was any other person, they would instantly sense the irritation and aggravation the Sagittarius felt at that moment. But Gamzee wasn't someone else. Gamzee was Gamzee. And Gamzee was the worst when it came to pay attention. What was it? The colors, some form of ADD? Or was it maybe the tiny little voices in the back of his head. Little whispers too quiet to be coherent. He knew they were there but chose to ignore them; the only time they grew louder was when he went without a pie for a while. He was never really concerned with them but...maybe Equius would know what he should do.

Gamzee followed the other out of the room and towards the door, rubbing the back of his head before finally deciding to speal up. "Hey bro...you ever hear tiny voices in your head? That, you know, only you can hear?"

Back to top Go down

Post  raunchyJanitor Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:22 am

Equius's tolerance for Gamzee's behavior cushioned, his words providing a small window to the mess inside the Capricorn's head. How could he be annoyed with someone so pitiful? NO, no, neigh! Not pitiful, he did not feel pity for a highblood, he only felt concern for his well being, yes, that was all it was. Had Gamzee been a shade lower in the hemospectrum, it may very well have been pity, but that was reserved for flushed feelings and right now, Equius really didn't need to be having such thoughts.

He had advised Gamzee not to eat slime, had warned him of the consequences, how it so clearly fogged up his mind and poisoned his thoughts that it was a wonder his thinkpan was functioning at all. But he had never once heard him mention voices before this point.

"No, Makara, I must admit that I have not experienced anything quite similar to that," the Sagittarius muttered in a softened tone, stopping at the door and turning to face the troll in question. "I do not specialize in... such matters. With that in mind, I can only recommend for you to speak with someone who does. Although..." he added gently, taking another shot at changing Gamzee's mind about his hazardous diet. "Perhaps if you ate less sopor slime and more plant-based foodstuffs, you would not be hearing these voices to begin with."
raunchyJanitor
raunchyJanitor
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:10 am

Gamzee frowned lightly. He knew he couldn't go to Sollux or Aradia with this, knowing fully well that their voices were ones of the impending doomed or dead. His voices told him things. Things for him to do or say, and to be frank, it scared the shit out of him. He shook his head, tilting it a little as he clarified the situation. "See brother, that would be fine and dandy, but the thing here is: they go away when I eat the pies. These voices, they ain't like what the others got. They're somethin' else."

Back to top Go down

Post  raunchyJanitor Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:45 pm

"You consume the slime to silence the voices?" Equius inquired, stopping at the door. He crossed his arms and eyed Gamzee carefully, his eyebrows furrowed in concern. He wanted to help him, suggest something that would make the voices go away that didn't include sopor slime, but as he said, he did not specialize in such things. He couldn't help the highblood if he tried, in fact, he might make it worse. "What do the voices tell you to do?"
raunchyJanitor
raunchyJanitor
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:18 pm

He nodded in confirmation. That was one of the reasons anyway. Those voices just gave him the fucking chills all over. With how the other was reacting, this was obviously a problem. He gave a light shrug at the question, tilting his head a little in thought. "Most of the time, they're pulling the whisper act, man. I can hardly hear them, all murmurin' and garbled and sh-- stuff." He cleared his throat as his expression grew less thoughtful and more grim. "One time I went a really long time without a pie, right? And these voices..." He raised his hands, hovering over his head. "...were tellin' me that I wanted blood. For miraculous murals or...something." He shook his head as his hands fell to his sides again. "Bad shit bro, that's all I can say."

Back to top Go down

Post  raunchyJanitor Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:56 pm

"Maybe... and please spare me of the spurs as this is merely a thought coming from an inferior, but colt it possibly be that it's a sign of your higher calling?" Equius offered, though even that conclusion seemed rather daunting. A highblood hearing voices that told them to paint murals in blood. It only made sense, he supposed, as blood baths were one of the greatest forms of settling any frayed nerves a highblood might have and without Gamzee's pies, he most likely was in dire need of something to pacify him. Yet all the same, hearing voices, if not supernatural ones, was almost always from some form of mental illness and judging by what the voices were saying, they were definitely from a dangerous breed.

"What if when you start hearing these voices, you use my blood for these... miraculous murals?" The Sagittarius muttered, an undertone of disturbing thrill in his gritty voice as he spoke as well as a fresh batch of sweat beading on his forehead. "It would be an honor to assist a highblood in any way fathomable."
raunchyJanitor
raunchyJanitor
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:12 pm

Gamzee listened uncharacteristically carefully, slowly nodding his head. He really didn't want to resort to such macabre and gory tactics to quell the ominous murmurs in his think pan. But he also didn't want to give up his pies so easily. It seems he had reached an impasse here. Either give up the miraculous pies, or continue to chow down on them despite what Equius warned.

After a few moments of silence and a concentrated face that was rare for Gamzee, have gave the Sagittarius a slow nod. "Alright, brother. I'll give it a shot." Then he paused. "Is it necessary to use your blood? Like...can't I just use mine?" He offered as his eyes glanced down at the bandaged hand.

Back to top Go down

Post  raunchyJanitor Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:00 am

Equius waited patiently for Gamzee to finish mulling it over. At the last part the highblood mentioned, he shook his head, brushing his hair behind his ear when it got in his face. "I do not mean to trample your good gesture, highblood, but I must hold fast to the reigns at the idea of such a proposal."

His eyes followed Makara's to his hand, bringing the bandaged appendage behind his back so that Gamzee could no longer stare at it. "I would not feel right about allowing someone of your status to pony up such an exquisite shade of bodily fluid simply over a 'hunch' I have trotted upon."
raunchyJanitor
raunchyJanitor
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:15 am

His eyes continued to linger where the hand was, as if it was still there. He slowly blinked, his eyes flicking up to the other troll's broken shades. "Your hunch might be close to home, motherfucker." He mumbled. "They want more than one color. No, just one won't do. They want them all." At his sides, Gamzee started cracking his knuckles one by one, just to busy his hands with something.

He didn't feel right. Something deep in his mind felt so odd, yet so right, and that just plain scared the shit out of him. The whispers were getting louder, their messages unclear, but Gamzee knew what they were saying. As he's said, they've been down this road before. He sighed harshly and brought a hand to the bridge of his nose, pinching it to keep the forming headache down. "I need to get out of here." He said. "I'll...be back here same time tomorrow."

Back to top Go down

Post  raunchyJanitor Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:45 pm

Equius visibly stiffened when his superior cursed, though he made no remark about the matter. It did not seem wise to further agitate the other troll while he was in this hysterical state of mind. Instead, he gave Gamzee a polite nod. "As you see fit, highblood. I shall look forward to your arrival tomorrow evening." 

He paused for a moment of consideration before asking softly, "Would you... prefer... an escort home?" His eyebrows gave away the deep concern he felt for the Capricorn, uneasy leaving the other troll to his own devices.
raunchyJanitor
raunchyJanitor
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  cacklingMarionette Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:16 pm

Gamzee didn't answer right away, but after a few moments, he removed his hand from his nose to look up at the blue-blood. The words didn't register at first, the offer bouncing around in his head like a game of Pong before the lightbulb finally came on. "Aw shit, that'd be hella nice of you, brother." He offered him a toothy grin before it vanished as another wave of ache rocked his head.

He let out a grunt of discomfort before heading towards the door with him, rubbing at his temple with a thumb. "Need to get my mad snack on, for real."
cacklingMarionette
cacklingMarionette
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  raunchyJanitor Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:41 pm

"Are you sure you wouldn't like something to eat here?" Equius offered once more, following dutifully behind Gamzee towards the door. It pained him to see Alternian royalty suffer like this. "Or perhaps you need to rest first? I could... ah... carry you," he added hesitantly, hoping in some way he could do more for him than simply guide the other troll home after bringing the highblood into such a weary state of being.
raunchyJanitor
raunchyJanitor
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  cacklingMarionette Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:45 pm

"'S all nice of you to offer, but I just need to take my happy ass home right now, blue-bro. Get a sweet mixture of my rest and grub on, ya'know what I'm sayin'?" The next offer had him blinking in confusion before he gave him a toothy grin once more. "Naaaaaaaah man, y'all don't have to all up and be doin' that. My legs are still workin' fine. 'S just my thinkpan that's killin' me."
cacklingMarionette
cacklingMarionette
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next