SBurban Jungle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Little Highblood (Equius/Gamzee)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

My Little Highblood (Equius/Gamzee) - Page 2 Empty Re: My Little Highblood (Equius/Gamzee)

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:48 pm

"I...I can't really think of anything." He said, fiddling with his hands. "Even if I could, it doesn't really get me all riled up and...stuff." He stared at the Sagittarius, who was just standing there. He couldn't bring himself to make a move. He couldn't bring forth that anger that showed itself when Equius pushed and jabbed at things he didn't want to be touched. For a moment, he looked down, feeling as if he were a failure.

But...a failure at what? Being the way he's always been for many sweeps? He raised a hand and rubbed at a temple, sighing. Shit was really confusing to him since he came here.

Back to top Go down

My Little Highblood (Equius/Gamzee) - Page 2 Empty Re: My Little Highblood (Equius/Gamzee)

Post  raunchyJanitor Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:06 pm

The highblood's unwillingness caught the blueblood off guard, whom had simply assumed that anger was one of the easiest emotions to come across. This was very true for him in his experience, that is, since he found even the smallest things infuriating. There had even been a time when he had gone on a robot-fighting rampage over spilled milk. How hard could it be to get at least a little peeved?

It's not as though he could slap Gamzee to his senses as he might break the indigoblood's neck in the process and it went against every one of his beliefs to try and insult Gamzee in an attempt to goad him into a fighting frenzy. Besides, both of them would know that he was lying if he suddenly started calling the highblood a moron. But... he wouldn't be lying if he called a certain lowblood one instead.

"Tavros is the sorriest lowlife I have ever come across." Equius stated BOLDLY, yet not so BOLDLY as he was sweating very nervously, continuing to insult Gamzee's moirail, "His horns are an absurdly large waste of space. If I had your authority, I would... break them off and make him use those as legs instead."
raunchyJanitor
raunchyJanitor
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

http://bunnyhopp.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:45 pm

Gamzee could feel that ember from before, his anger from within, trying to claw its way out. He could almost hear it cackling, repeating what Equius said. His eyes widened slightly before they narrowed, in nothing but sheer anger. "Take that back." he spat, his hands now resting at his sides and curling into fists. "Right fuckin' now."

Back to top Go down

Post  raunchyJanitor Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:06 pm

All Equius needed to see was that sudden change in Gamzee's expression to know that he had been given an order, not a request. "I will if you hit me," the perspiring troll lied. He would have taken back what he said even if Gamzee didn't hit him, in fact, he already was apologizing over and over inside his head. But he still needed the highblood mad at him if he wanted the other troll to have enough reason to start beating him up and defending his moirail's honor seemed like a good enough reason as any to start swinging fists around.
raunchyJanitor
raunchyJanitor
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:13 pm

"No. Right fuckin' now, means RIGHT. FUCKIN'. NOW." A guttural snarl now sounded from his throat, though it was slightly hoarse. That little fact didn't make it any less menacing. He closed his eyes and sent a quick prayer to the mirthful Messiahs before trying to pull out his clubs from his sylladex. When he felt something in his grip, it tightened as he opened his eyes. His prayers had been answered, for in his hands were his trusty juggling clubs. He began to swing one, his stance changing from the awkward slouch to a spread out lunging pose. His eyes were wide now, and behind them was an inferno of rage and fury.

Back to top Go down

Post  raunchyJanitor Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:59 pm

Woah. That didn't take much to set him off. Equius remained where he stood, his hands defenselessly kept at his sides. He could not reject an order directed to him so.. STRONGLY. "I... take it back." The Sagittarius stated humbly, staring at one of the twirling weapons in Gamzee's hand. All he had intended to do was make the indigoblood mad enough to start punching him with fists, not swinging with clubs. But this... was actually better than what he could have ever dreamed for. It was just a pity that it was all for the 'honor' of a lowblood instead of something actually worth killing for.

His shirt was sticking to him from the profuse amount of sweat pouring out of his skin, his heart skipping a beat at potentially being the first to be subjuggulated in what he hoped would lead to to a steady chain of cullings. He was not going to resist what he saw as his destiny if the Capricorn was offering it to him.

Avoiding Gamzee's crazed eyes, Equius stared at the club held at the ready, silently pleading for it to come crashing down on him already. "Now, please... hit me."
raunchyJanitor
raunchyJanitor
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:07 pm

Gamzee narrowed his eyes as a slow smirk spread on his painted features. He lunged forward, easily closing the space between them as he cocked his arm back to strike. He slid to a stop as he reached him, using the momentum to bring his club around and...

...vanish. Rather than the impact of a club on skin, a hard and well directed punch landed in the blueblood's gut. At the last second, he captchalogued his clubs without the other's notice. "Good." he said, his smirk changing back to a goofy smile. Just like that, his anger was gone, dissolving at hearing what he wanted.

Back to top Go down

Post  raunchyJanitor Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:35 pm

At best, the punch made Equius grimace and slightly hunch over, but it was not nearly as satisfying as it would have been had it been a club slamming into his gut instead of knuckles. "Good? GOOD?! That wasn't good! You were so close to finding your true calling and all you can do is punch me once?"

Even with a highblood, Equius had reached his limit for obedient silence and he marched over to one of the robots in the room, hoisting it into the air and throwing it at the others in a clattering dominoes effect. He shook with rage, roaring at the Heavens before storming out of the room down the hallway since he was frustrated and disappointed beyond all comprehension with Gamzee. It was also because he was in desperate need of another shirt as the one he currently had on was thoroughly soaked.
raunchyJanitor
raunchyJanitor
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:55 pm

As quickly as the smile had formed, it vanished, and was replaced with a look off fear and horror. He watched as the other went on his anger fueled rampage before finally leaving the room. He was left there, alone, a shaking and confused mess. Did he do something wrong? Sure, he had asked to be hit, but he didn't specify how many times and by what.

Slowly, he looked down, feeling guilt and sadness creep through his emotions. He had failed. Of course, what else is new? Out of all of the trolls, he was the one who was the most different. He could never do anything right it seemed. He hated this feeling, the overall veil of disappointment held towards him from others...and even more so from himself. Slowly, he lowered himself to the floor, sitting down and pulling his knees to his chest which he rested his head on.

Back to top Go down

Post  raunchyJanitor Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:43 pm

Several minutes passed with the sound of metallic smashing and thunderous yelling echoing from one of the higher levels in the hive. Finally, the noise died down and a few moments later, there was the sound of stomping down the stairs and through the hallway, the blueblood returning to the room with a fresh shirt and a calmer attitude. His fists were still shaking and there was a deep blue stained cloth wrapped one of his palms when he sliced it open on a sharp piece of metal, but his fury was quenched for now.

"I am... sorry you had to see that, highblood." He apologized to the Capricorn seated on the floor, slumping against the side of the doorway and rubbing his thumb into the fabric against the fresh wound. "I did not mean to get so upset with you. It is my own fault, not yours, for expecting so much from you on our first day."
raunchyJanitor
raunchyJanitor
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:06 am

There was no movement or sound from the Capricorn at first. It would have appeared that he had fallen asleep. However, he stirred, slowly standing to his feet. His posture was off, still slightly slouched, but not as much as usual. Lethargically, his gaze lifted from the floor to the other troll. It held a sort of emptiness that was even creepy by his standards.

He then shifted his position, one foot moving further back than the other as he raised his fists. He was blindly determined to do something right, even if it meant locking himself away to fight as a hollow shell. He had done it before, but never with fighting. It was a defense mechanism to hold back unwanted emotions...such as overpowering sadness whenever Goatdad left him.

Back to top Go down

Post  raunchyJanitor Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:57 pm

Seeing Gamzee in this unsettling state alarmed Equius and he slid away from the doorway, taking careful steps towards the ghoulish Capricorn before addressing him hesitantly, "...Highblood-?" He had never seen the indigoblood like this before, in fact, he doubted any of the other trolls had either. Those blank, soul-deprived eyes made him freeze in his tracks mid-step, his own eyes widening with sincerity. He knew that he shouldn't stare into a highblood's eyes, but that glazed warp they sucked him into was turning him into a sweating, motionless statue.

"Are you still... irate?" The Sagittarius ceased massaging his injured hand and brought both of his palms up, implying to the other troll that he meant no harm. It was perfectly understandable to him if Gamzee was still mad, his behavior in front of his superior was completely unacceptable.
raunchyJanitor
raunchyJanitor
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:43 pm

"I am nothing." he said bluntly, almost monotone. "I'm simply fixing my mistake, my brother." He lunged forward, cocking his fist back to strike, intending to do the other harm this time. As if his mind was a repeating record, the words that constantly skipped into replay were words of disappointment and urgency. The words in his head...no, the voices, told him to fight, to hit, to scratch and claw the other. If anything, to prove he could do something right, to prove he has at least one thing in him that could easily be identified as a characteristic of a highblood.

Back to top Go down

Post  raunchyJanitor Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:09 am

Equius flinched, but held his ground, not understanding what the crazed clown was telling him in the slightest. He had asked for the highblood to hit him and now he was going to get hit, simple as that. Even in self defense, he could not bring himself to fight back or cover himself with his arms. He was just going to let it happen, because he wanted it to happen, even if it was rather terrifying to be attacked by a troll who appeared to be nowhere in their right mind. Actually, he wasn't entirely certain if Gamzee was ever in his right mind what with how fried the indigoblood's think pan had become from all of that consumption of sopor slime over the course of many sweeps.
raunchyJanitor
raunchyJanitor
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:11 am

Within seconds, the punch made contact with Equius's cheek. Though this time, he didn't stop at just one. His movements were fluid, swift on his feet as he quickly moved around the other to land blow after blow. They held a certain strength that the clown didn't look like he could possess, with his lanky and lithe figure. With those empty eyes, he stared at the other's head, from every angle he moved to.

Back to top Go down

Post  raunchyJanitor Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:39 pm

The first hit shoved the blueblood's head back by about six inches. Then when the flurry of punches rushed in, he found himself stumbling backwards a couple of steps, grimacing in pain from the feeling of cheekbone meets knuckle. His instinct told him to punch the troll back, rip his arm off and beat him with it, but he would not bring himself to lift a finger against the highblood. Equius's teeth flashed as he grit them to bare the pain as one of Gamzee's punches hit him right in the nose, filling the back of his throat with deep blue blood.

Equius's cheeks tinged a fainter shade of blue as the fists slamming into him became slick from his sweat and the blood leaking out of his nose and he was wrestling with himself to not find this erotic in the slightest. He would not allow the indigoblood to indulge him in the sin of this guilty, masochistic pleasure for much longer. He would be shaming himself and embarrassing Gamzee by dragging the other troll into this perverted mess he had set himself up in.

His hands rose over his face before another punch could make its way past them and he pleaded gently with blue stained teeth, stuttering uncharacteristically, "Please, highblood-- I-I must ask for you to stop immediately." He knew that they had only just started, but he also had a bad feeling over what would happen if he allowed the Capricorn to continue hitting him. When it came to hitting and being hit, Equius had grown used to the cold feel of robotic claws, not the warm flesh of another troll's fist pounding into his skull.
raunchyJanitor
raunchyJanitor
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:13 pm

The moment he was told to stop, he did, in mid punch. He slowly tilted his head, staring at the blue blood that made itself present. A single finger extended itself slowly wiping some of the blood onto it before he retracted his hand to observe the blood. "...did I do good...?" he asked in an even tone. He rubbed it between his fingers, staring with the seemingly lifeless eyes. Slowly though, they softened the longer he stared at it. Finally he lifted his gaze, eyes widening at the state of the other. He was back.

"H-Holy fuckin' shit bro, are you alright??" The Capricorn seemed genuinely concerned at the others beaten appearance, quickly approaching him to survey the damage he had done.

Back to top Go down

Post  raunchyJanitor Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:41 pm

One of Equius's hands clamped over his nose, holding back the blood flow, though some the blue liquid seeped through the spaces between his fingers. "You did... exceedingly well," he sputtered proudly, tilting his head forward to prevent the blood from souring his stomach. His hair covered his eyes as he held a staring match with the ground, watching a few trickles of blood escape his fingers and splatter against the floor.

Once he remembered to start breathing again, his gaze flickered up towards Gamzee's mask of worry. He suddenly tried to reassure the other troll that everything was alright, straightening his posture and smoothing his hair out of his face, "My..." he had to pause so that he could swallow the accumulation of blood in his throat, trying not to cringe so much so that he could act as though it was nothing. "--well being is of little matter. What does matter is that you were able to summon such... POWER so... effortlessly."
raunchyJanitor
raunchyJanitor
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:03 pm

Despite Equius's reassurances, the Capricorn was far from calmed. He was trembling, his eyes full of fear. He had never hurt anyone before, so the whole situation was a big shock to him. He was spilling apologies left and right, almost on the verge of tears. Deep down, though he was full of shame...he was proud.

He had proved himself. He had potential, and with some work, he could be a proper highblood. But if being a proper highblood meant hurting others, he didn't know if he could do it. Tremors continued to rack his body, conflicted between what he should do. He was wringing his wrists, hunched forward and inward, sort of withdrawn within himself, the other blood smearing all over his hands.

Back to top Go down

Post  raunchyJanitor Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:51 am

As the Capricorn apologized, the Sagittarius protested, wishing that the indigoblood would not sympathize for him. "A highblood should not feel concern for someone lower on the spectrum," Equius stated, heading over to the towels and handing one to Gamzee before covering his bloodied nose with one as well.

"Are you sure that... you're alright?" While a highblood shouldn't worry over a lowblood, that didn't mean it was vice versa as the blueblood was very deeply distressed for the indigoblood. If only Equius had less threatening STRENGTH, he would have attempted patting the trembling troll on the back or perhaps given him a hug. He had never given someone a hug before, mostly because he had never felt the urge to delve in such affections, but also because he would most likely crush the victim's ribcage if he did so.

All he could really do was step closer to Gamzee and lean forward a bit, offering an open arm while the other hand held the towel over his nose, implying that it was alright for the other troll to come over and give him a hug if he so wished. He was far too uncomfortable with asking the highblood to hug him as that sounded demanding and needy; this was really the only way he knew how to offer a hug. Nepeta had trained Equius to do this whenever she wanted to cuddle or nuzzle or huggle or whatever she wanted to call it so that he wouldn't be caught by surprise and accidentally fling her across the room like he had many a time before.
raunchyJanitor
raunchyJanitor
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:45 am

He looked at the towel, then at his own hands before quickly taking it, wiping the blue blood off of his hands. "I-I can't help but worry about a bro..." he explained, looking down as if he had royally fucked up. Again. When inquired about his own well being, he gave a small nod. "I'm fine...my hands just hurt a little." He rubbed at his knuckles, massaging them to make the ache go away.

When the other stepped closer, by instinct, he took a step back, automatically thinking he was going to strike back. However, once he saw the offered arm, he didn't hesitate in stepping forward and gingerly wrapping his arms around his middle. He didn't care if he was sweaty: he never really was concerned about it at all.

Back to top Go down

Post  raunchyJanitor Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:26 pm

It was a good thing that Gamzee didn't mind Equius's sweat since he was pumping out even more upon contact. Moving like he was trying to outsmart a motion sensor, Equius steadily lowered his head over Gamzee's shoulder, his open arm encircling itself around the other troll without actually touching him. He had to keep his elbows up to avoid bruising Gamzee, making him feel rather ridiculous in this position. But since the indigoblood didn't appear to be objecting to this, he assumed that he had done the right thing by offering the hug, even if it was incredibly awkward.

He should be saying something right now; try to make this less uncomfortable. Equius cleared his throat, muttering, "Do you... feel better now?"
raunchyJanitor
raunchyJanitor
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:41 pm

Gamzee closed his eyes, feeling the warmth around him. It was nice. Even if the other was sweaty, he enjoyed the comforting feeling Equius gave. Though he couldn't help but feel it was weird, considering comfort definitely wasn't a word that came to mind when it came to Equius. "Yeah...thanks." he said softly. No need to raise your voice when you're this close.

Back to top Go down

Post  raunchyJanitor Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:25 pm

Behind the towel, a soft smile tugged at the corners of the blueblood's face. "Any time." Equius gradually became hyper aware of his breathing due to the close proximity, inhaling and exhaling deeply against Gamzee. Another thing he had become very much aware of was how slow time seemed to pass, not that there was a clock anywhere for him to work with, but because he was becoming very uneasy very quickly. He had no idea how long these things were supposed to last; certainly not this long. But he didn't want to break it off too soon, leaving the highblood 'hanging' so to speak.
raunchyJanitor
raunchyJanitor
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:24 pm

Gamzee stood there, enjoying the body heat the other gave off before he noticed he went silent. He opened his eyes halfway and looked at him, curiosity perking in his voice. "Somethin' wrong?" he asked, his arms still wrapped around the blueblood. He observed how the stain on the towel progressed to get larger and larger. He gave his goofy smile and tugged it away from Equius, replacing it with his own, less bloody one.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next