SBurban Jungle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stranger Danger (Bro/Dave)

2 posters

Go down

Stranger Danger (Bro/Dave) Empty Stranger Danger (Bro/Dave)

Post  raunchyJanitor Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:40 am

It had been about a month since Bro had discovered his little brother's OkCupid account, and while his brother was still a couple years shy of being eighteen, his profile seemed innocent enough. His profile picture was just a selfie of him giving the camera a thumbs up. His 'about me' section was just a short paragraph on some of his interests that ended with a simple, 'hit me up if youre interested'.

At first, it had been a riot when Bro came across it, mainly because the site had matched them together based on what they were looking for in a partner. Of course they'd get along great together, Bro had taught Dave everything that was cool in life, and that was especially his big brother. Whereas Bro, well, he did have a thing for men who enjoyed music, video games, and swords, but that was a pretty broad category to fit under.

Aside from that, Bro didn't make much of it. His brother had always been a bit of a romantic, why not try to find the one with some help from online match making? Besides, Dave was a smart kid. He was technically legal in their state, maybe not so much by the site's dictation, but he was sure that he was smart enough not to try anything stupid.

His confidence in his brother taking precautions ended the day he looked at Dave's profile again. It looked like Dave had been busy filling his gallery with some new selfies, starting from no shirt and no socks. It might not have been too risque if he hadn't also included his face in them and what few bits of clothes he wore didn't steadily deplete into nothing at all and oh shit, that was his lil baby brother's junk!

This wasn't a romance profile. This was a meet up and fuck buddy, profile.

Bro had to shut his monitor off after spending thirty seconds looking, which in hindsight had been a mistake while he was in a dark room, forcing a fading neon ghost of his naked brother to chase around his vision in the darkness.

He had to think about how he was going to approach this topic.

Nah. He had been lenient enough. He should have made Dave take the profile down the instant he found it.

Bro shoved his computer chair back in his wake of fury, a storm brewing in the apartment as he made his way over to the futon where speak-of-the-buck-naked-fucking-devil, was sitting in a long sleeve shirt and skinny jeans, unaware of the shit that was just about to go down, that shit being the little shit watching Flintstones, of course.

The storm stopped to lean against the futon, its tone was conversational as it addressed the tiny RV park it was about to decimate. "Hey, Dave, can I talk to you for a sec?"
raunchyJanitor
raunchyJanitor
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

http://bunnyhopp.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Stranger Danger (Bro/Dave) Empty Re: Stranger Danger (Bro/Dave)

Post  midnightVigilante Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:12 am

It had been a joke. Just a stupid argument that led to a dare. John, Rose and Jade didn't think Dave would actually make an OkCupid account. It was (in his opinion and probably only his) the most ironic account on the whole god forsaken website.

Dave knew this was a terrible place to look for a romantic partner. But this was all a joke anyway. He was going to maintain the account for a month. Just a month to prove to his friends that he wouldn't chicken out or delete it.

The first week was extremely tame and boring. A few messages, saying hi and asking for dates. Nothing sexual or anything like that. Wanting to take it up a notch Dave posted some of his selfies. Just face shots or upper body pictures.

His inbox started getting flooded after that. Compliments out the ass and plenty of people asking for dates.

All the attention was nice. Everyone was being so nice to him. Telling Dave how cute he was or that he was handsome. It was something to look forward to everyday when he got home from school.

After a month the other three teens lost interest. Dave had won the bet. The subject of the website was never brought up again amongst them.

Dave was getting bolder with what he posted. Especially now that his three closest friends weren't going to his profile anymore. That was when he started posting nude pictures of himself.

To say Dave became popular would be an understatement. At this point he had at least 30 to 50 new messages everyday. Plenty of people looking for a date or a fuck. A lot of the people seemed nice enough. Maybe something could develop from this.

Saturday was a lazy day at the Strider apartment. Bro still hadn't made an appearance and it was already noon. The younger Strider yawned as he stretched out on the futon. More time for him to watch tv at least. When the older Strider finally emerged from his room Dave was too concerned with his cartoon to notice.

He jumped slightly when Bro spoke to him. “S'up?”

midnightVigilante
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

http://fullmetalaradia.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  raunchyJanitor Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:20 pm

Dave's flinch did not go unnoticed by his older brother. Good. He had every right to be nervous.

Bro licked his lips before he continued, his voice was calm, but what he had to say implied an order that would not go without punishment if disobeyed. "Within the next ten minutes, I want you to go into your room, I want you to sit down in your little computer chair, pull up OkCupid on your computer, and delete your account. Then, you are going to meet me on the roof. After I have pummeled you into a blistering red puddle of black and blue flesh, you are going to give me your phone. If I find that you have met up with any loser from that site, I will find them. I will find them and I will destroy them, Dave."

He took a leisurely stroll around Dave to grab the remote. As soon as he flicked the TV off, he turned to face him. "Your time starts now."
raunchyJanitor
raunchyJanitor
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

http://bunnyhopp.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down